Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i get rid of my zit!!!HELP?

I got this really ugly noticable zit and i NEED to get rid of it before I go to a party at 3:00!!!PLEEEEEEASE HELPHow do i get rid of my zit!!!HELP?
tooth paste gose a long way. then hide it with coverup....How do i get rid of my zit!!!HELP?
K this sounds random but it works! Take two advil pills and crush them up. The take a very small amount of water and mix it with the advil to make a paste. Put the paste on the zit and leave it for as long as you can. I usually pop the zit so it's open to the medicine. And I think a big ol' whitehead on someones face is just gross. If it swells and turns red you can put ice on it. That will make the swelling go down. Good luck!
First of all, DON'T POP IT!!!!! It only makes it more red and won't heal as fast. Rub hydrogen peroxide on it and then use some acne spot treatment. It should help it go down. When you go to the party, put on some concealer. I recommend one with salycic acid in it, so the zit will be treated and covered up at the same time.
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan