Saturday, December 5, 2009

I keep getting a zit right between my eyebrows!! It's in the same spot over and over!!!?

Why do I keep getting one right there??? How can I prevent it? I obviously wash my face.I keep getting a zit right between my eyebrows!! It's in the same spot over and over!!!?
this may sound strange, but it really does work. put one of those blackhead remover strips on it, and it will hurt, but the zit should go away, and maybe try some spot treatment lotion.I keep getting a zit right between my eyebrows!! It's in the same spot over and over!!!?
get differin. it works. use a mask or go to a salon and get one done.
Do you pluck your eyebrows? If so, you need to use an astringent on the area after plucking. Hope this helps.
never touch that area

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan