Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did I pop my zit or not?

I sqeezed it really hard and all the white stuff came out (I know, sorry) and it was bleeding, but there is still a red dot in it, and it looks like a smaller red zit again. Did I pop it right?Did I pop my zit or not?
lol ewDid I pop my zit or not?
yeah, its common for it to bleed. you may have popped it a little to much so you could end up with a scar.
don't pop your zits you could get scars you should just cleanse your face daily and try to not to touch your pimple's as we carry germs in our hands that could infect your zit and make it even bigger.
Probably but i'm not shure it's ment to bleed and normally yellow stuff comes out called pus!
don't squeeze it unless there is still pus. put a warm wash cloth over it. that should help! i know how annoying pimples can be!
Yeah you squeezed it lol..haha um just keep your hands away from it and keep it cleen until it's healed





=)
im so horny after reading this
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan